How to Add / Remove Liquidity
You can easily become a LP on HydraSwap by adding your assets to a pool by following the steps below:
1) Head to the "Pool" page. Select the token pair from the dashboard that you would like to add to a pool and click on "Deposit". In the example, we will be depositing to USDC + wSOL pool (testnet tokens for demonstration).
2) Enter the amount that you would like to provide liquidity for. Liquidity must be added in a 1:1 ratio based on their USD amount. Just simply enter the amount of one coin, and the other coin's amount would be automatically computed. (Note: the exchange rate for the conversion would automatically refreshes every 60 seconds)
3) Once everything is set, click on "Confirm"
4) Click "Approve" on your wallet
5) Once approved, the transaction should be confirmed shortly with a "Transaction Completed" popup box and a link to view and track the transaction on Solana Mainnet.
6) Click on "My Liquidity" to view all the liquidity that you have provided.
2) Simply click on "Withdraw" for the token pairs that you would like to remove liquidity.
3) Enter the percentage amount that you would like to remove. Here we opted to withdraw 75% of the total amount deposited in the liquidity pool.
4) Confirm percentage amount withdrawal by clicking once again on the withdrawal button once again.
5) Click "Approve" on your wallet
6) Once approved, the transaction should be confirmed shortly with a "Transaction Completed" popup box and a link to view and track the transaction on Solana Mainnet.
7) Check out the latest balance in your wallet!